Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Love them gemstones!

These gems have life in them: their colors speak, say what words fail of. ~George Eliot

I've been making gemstone bracelets for about 3 years or so. At first it was just for fun & for me! I LOVE gemstones & the energy they emanate! Someone suggested I try to sell them. After doing research, I finally decided to give it a shot. I called a few local metaphysical shops in the area & was able to start selling them on consignment. Today, I'm in six stores, have an Etsy store, a myspace, an e-mail address, a tax ID number & as of yesterday, a blog! My husband & I are also in the process of adding a two-story addition behind our house. Part of that addition will be my studio!

No two pieces are alike....unless requested. I made two exactly alike recently for my best friend & I with gemstones relating to friendship along with a friendship charm! I'm always making something new ~ either by request or personal creativity. Custom work is available & if you're not sure what stones would work for you....just ask. I have a test you can take to help you figure it out.

Be sure to check out my etsy & myspace sites! Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment