Friday, January 30, 2009

Mmmmm....what to do!

Today is Friday and man is it a yukky day. It started raining late yesterday afternoon and didn't stop 'til this morning. And it's a little chilly outside. Not really cold ~ just damp. I think the sun might actually be trying to come out now.

I've had my Esty shop for over a month now & I've had only 1 sale. What to do!?! I've advertised like crazy, started blogging, my shop name is everywhere. There are people looking at it ~ just no one's buying. Prices too high? Not appealing enough? I LOVE my bracelets. I LOVE making them. How can I get others to take the plunge & buy one them for themselves?

Maybe I could do some gemstone education to show people there is way more to a gemstone than just bling. There are more gemstones out there than just diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds....those are the basics but there's even more to them than just bling. Okay ~ that's the plan....next week, we'll start Gemstone 101!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!! I'm so excited. Sign me up for Gemstone 101! Don't get discouraged about sales. It will happpen and when it does it will be big! It's always slow in the beginning, it was for me anyway. But now I'm getting sales more regularly. Stay positive your jewelry is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete