Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday....monday....monday

It's MONDAY! Guess you figured that out, though, huh! It's a crazy day! So much to do but I don't know where to start, so I guess I just won't do any of it! LOL! Naw....seriously, it's 1:30pm and I've gotten a few things done...the important stuff ~ check e-mail, check my blog, check my MySpace, check my Facebook....yeah, the important stuff. Now, I'm doing stuff I don't wanna do! Laundry and getting ready to start dinner! Start dinner? Yes, I'm making potato soup and it's better if it simmers for awhile. It's Paula Deen's recipe and oh man it it GOOD!

As for business, I haven't done much today. Yesterday, I did put a few more things up on Etsy. Some of my favorite pieces....a CHAKRA balancing bracelet, an EMOTIONAL BALANCE bracelet and a POWER OF THREE bracelet. Go ~ hurry ~ check them out! Think you're going to love them! Not sure if I'll make anything today or not. I'd like to but you know how it goes.... LIFE GETS IN THE WAY! But WAIT ~ my jewelry is my life so why not!

Take care...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment